[Gpdd] HEALTH: Puff may have swallowed some plastic

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 13:55:26 EST 2009

Hi Joanie  feed her allot of hay and water as the hay has long fiber and is
the most likely food to cover up sharp edges and speed it thru her system.
Well other than that I have no idea, I would call the vets, being exotics
vets they are likely to know if the size and composition of the missing
stuff is likely to hurt her.
Look around in her letter and behind under the dresser and maybe it's there
that would be a load off your mind.  Ask the vet if a little vegetable oil
will help, I always hate to recommend mineral oil, made from dead dinosaurs.
Move the decorations of course. Good luck, use the vets   Sandy and Sammy