[Gpdd] HEALTH: Puff ate plastic

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 13:08:58 EST 2009

Well, the droppings are still normal in quantity, size, and consistency, and she's eating and playing like the little imp that she is. I've taken my terror down a notch, but am still watching her carefully. I'm hoping that, since it was thin, flexible plastic, that things have worked themselves out. I did do the bagging up of droppings so I could keep track of recent ones, and it helped allay my fears. I'm hoping that if piggies can chew on sharp bits of wood that this plastic would be less of a challenge for their digestive system. I'll go and bag up last night's right now.
Joanie