[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE New Piggyfriends

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 4 05:37:33 EST 2009

Dear Penny
I am delighted to say "welcome" to your new piggies!    They are a couple of very lucky piggies, now part of the Piggyfriends clan.

I hope all goes well, and really look forward to seeing some pigtures.   I've never seen a lemon agouti, so am fascinated by the sound of her.

Julie and her darling boys - Wheeky, Sooty, Snowdrop, Joey, Kimba, Treacle, Hugo, Honey & Hamish
{remembering my darlings - Donald, Brandy, Archie, Dougall, Teddy & Muppet, forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)