[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Suus and Guiny

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 6 13:06:59 EST 2009

My heart really goes out to you and Janneke in this sad time.  Suus and Guiny have been major characters on GPDD since I arrived here and we will all feel their loss.  Thanks so much for taking the time to tell their stories, too --- I always feel that is an important part of the grieving process, and I love to hear their stories...
                                                      Pat S.