[Gpdd] HEALTH Puff

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Nov 8 13:38:37 EST 2009

Joanie,

We, at Piggyfriends, have all paws crossed for little Puff.

I wonder how large those " foreign bodies " are and will they pass out along with the poos?

TMS? Transcranial magnetic stimulation? Can't be!  My son says Test Match Special ( cricket programme ). Another item lost in translation no doubt.

Chewing her fleece bedding should not be detrimental to her well being as the gastric juices can dissolve that kind of thing. It is the plastic that is so dangerous as it can block those tiny insides or embed itself where it should not be.

You could just use newspaper and hay for her bedding for the time being as she should be eating hay anyway and newspaper ( at least here in England ) is printed with non-toxic ink. Many of my piggies enjoy tearing their newspaper into either strips or confetti. Or making holes in it to run through. Very versatile stuff, newspaper.

Sending all of our love to Puff.

All the best.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.