[Gpdd] Health: Puff

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Nov 8 16:07:08 EST 2009

Joanie, I’m so sorry to hear that Puff is having problems.
I hope that she will be feeling better soon.
It’s great that you got x-rays so you can see what the problem is.
Once she is feeling better, please be sure to get follow up x-rays.
We thought that our Dillon had passed his blockage a week before he died.
If we hadn’t gotten follow up x-rays, we would have continued to treat the wrong problem (not eating) and ignored the real issue (the blockage).

It’s good news that the foreign bodies were spread out.
I hope that she will pass them soon with no problem.

If you are switching to newspaper, we’ve been getting big rolls of 24” wide blank newspaper from a company called Uline.com.
The 24” wide rolls are the most economical, and we run them through a shredder to make litter for our herd.
It has really saved us a lot of money, and we don’t have to worry about what type of ink our local newspaper uses and how the paper is stored before it gets to us.
If you’d like more information, please send me an email.

I hope that your little Puff will be back to 100% soon.
You deserve some good luck after all you’ve been through recently!

Best wishes,

ME in New Smyrna Beach