[Gpdd] Announcement: Introducing Chakalaka!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Nov 8 16:23:25 EST 2009

Thanks to all of you who emailed me about my little “boy” piggie who turned out to be a girl, Ghirardelli.
After checking around with local vets, we couldn’t find anyone who we felt comfortable enough to try spaying her, so we’ve decided to avoid surgery on her and instead have decided to try again to find Donovan a new little boy friend.
So, we’ve adopted a cute little brown and white boy piggie (I checked before I took him home this time!) with little red eyes.
We think that he will have long fur.  He’s very vocal and active and he likes to bounce around his cage and eat treats.
We hope that he will make Donovan happy…probably not as happy as giving him a little girl, but we already have five piggies in the house, so we really don’t need any more right now!

I will probably posting again when I find a friend for little Ghirardelli.  I hate to have a little piggie alone in his or her home, unless that is how he or she prefers to be.

Chakalaka has another two weeks in quarantine before he gets to meet Donovan.
Please keep your fingers and paws crossed that it goes as well as Puffball and Cocoa Puff’s introduction went!

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Puffball, Cocoa Puff, Ghirardelli, and Chakalaka with Dillon Forever in our Hearts