[Gpdd] Health: Re: Puff's Saga Continues

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 22:45:09 EST 2009

Dear Joanie,

Oh, dear, poor little Puff! What an imp! And I'm so sorry to learn that her
indiscriminate munchings have actually caused her some problems.

She sounds like a real character, and I can tell that she's already got you
wrapped around her little paw.

I will pray for both of you, and hope that adorable little Puff's big
spirit will help her overcome this illness.

I'm so glad that the X-rays did not have to be done under general
anaesthesia, and that the vet let you take Puff home. (She sounds like a very caring
vet, by the way.)

Our regular exotics vet was out of town when one of our piggies, Waldo, got
really sick, and the replacement vet insisted on using general anaesthesia
for X-rays. The X-rays showed nothing wrong, but little Waldo never really
recovered from the anaesthesia, or from having to stay at the vet's without
us. He died soon after we brought him home.

So I am really encouraged that your vet seems so concerned about Puff, both
her physical and emotional well-being.

(((HUGS)))))xxxx

Nancy
http://www.carrotwars.com