[Gpdd] HEALTH: More on Puff and Alge too

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Nov 9 07:20:57 EST 2009

I'm very glad she is home with you, and feeling better.  I just got back
from being called to Sammy's cage for a mandatory cleaning. No kidding. He
hated to be taken out and put in a furnished box for cage changing and now I
just leave him in while I clean.  He loves it. He supervises every piece of
newspaper that's rolled up with hay and used carefresh, then he likewise
supervises the placement of each fresh piece, and inspects the addition of
every little thing. I goofed and put the hay in before Carefesh and he
wheeked his outrage at the mistake. He popcorns everywhere, runs under
pieces of newspaper and just has a ball. He settles in when everything is
arranged to his satisfaction.  I think he is packing to go back to the Black
Pearl, the crew will be very short this wheek, as Agents F and I and their
cousins are on emergency condolence leave at the death of their family
members and fellow Black Pearl crew members, the treasured Suus and Guiney.

Capn Jack and Barnacle Bill are seeing Alge off to the hospital. This is to
be one of her treatment weeks where she has to make the long trek in every
day for radiation and Chemo. The radiation burns, she says and she is very
uncomfortable. Hopefully this is the last of these types of treatments and
the tumors will be substantially shrunken or destroyed . So keep her in your
thoughts and prayers this wheek, as well as Puff, and all out little sick
ones.   Sammy did say that some piggies in need of  a sea going vacation
would be welcome to cruise on the Black Pearl as a recuperative. Of course
if they feel up to it they can take on some chores and even train to be
crewmembers when they are well enough. He especially loves guests who like
to fix dessert.----- Sandy and Shipwreck Sam