[Gpdd] HEALTH: Puff, continued

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 9 13:29:21 EST 2009

I did something horrible last night. I was giving her simethecone and overdosed her by double. I'm not thinking straight these days--maybe post traumatic stress from losing Hershey combined with the latest health scare. She was doing fine this morning, albeit somewhat less raucous than usual. She's eating okay, though not ravenously. I really think the cage changes traumatized her, but I'm petrified that the other bedding might hurt her; I'm worried to the point that I wouldn't be able to sleep for thinking about it.
A wise suggestion was offered that she needs hard stuff to chew on. You should see how she's going at her cardboard tube! I'm afraid of wood, though. What about swallowing splinters that could perforate something? As you can see, I'm horrendously stressed and downright afraid.
Augh!
Joanie