[Gpdd] MISC New Piggyfriends' pigtures

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Nov 10 08:37:06 EST 2009

Here they are at last - the new Piggyfriends' pigtures. I had hoped to take the little ones outside for a photoshoot, thereby avoiding the "red eye" but it has been so cold and wet here in England that all the piggies are staying indoors. You will have to use your imagination to turn their eyes black. Several of my piggies do have red eyes ( which I love ) but these two do not.

Anyway, here they are.

Dorian, the little boar, is first. He is a lovely boy who loves to be patted and picked up.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=Dorian3.jpg

And from the other side.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=Dorian2.jpg

Here is his sister, Pandora. She is a little scatty but will sit and be patted for as long as I can spare. She has moved into a group of big piggies, who must seem enormous to her but she has fitted in just fine. It was one of those " hello, let's eat" introductions.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=Pandoraonsofa2.jpg

And again.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=Pandora4.jpg

As I said before, she is nearly a lemon agouti but should not have the splashes of colour. She should have the ticked coat all over just like Jaime's Mimi. Here's hoping that Mimi is doing better and will not need the vet.

Thank you to Mary Fran for the name suggestion. Several emails have been unexpectedly returned to me, days late, and my reply to you was one of them. I had thought of lots of " lemony" names but not your suggestion. I am saving that one for the future as I had already made out their name and index cards.

I also took some photos of my younger boys, Polo and Copper as the previous pigtures are of them as babes.

Copper really does have red eyes.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=PoloandCopperarefriends.jpg

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=PoloclimbingonCoppertogetabettervie.jpg

I do hope that these links work!