[Gpdd] CARE: A hanging tunnel for Puff

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 10 19:01:57 EST 2009

In her old cage set up she had a nylon tunnel that hung from the ceiling. I'd like to make her a cardboard one, but can't figure out a safe way to mount it. Any suggestions? I'm afraid of oil or zinc on metal wires or rods, and I could braid plain cotton string or cotton yarn and use it, but it seems as if it could cause a blockage as well. I guess I need suggestions on how to safely jazz up her cage. We're both pretty subdued today, but she's running out of her tube to visit whenever I enter the room, so we're engaging each other off and on all day. She's eating well, as far as I can see. If only I could see her droppings, I'd feel a lot better.
Joanie