[Gpdd] Health; Spooky

M mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 02:58:03 EST 2009

Spooky is concerning me, he is a very messy drinker he attacks the water bottle and then afterwards he quiet often has a little coughing fit, he has also had a few coughing fits after eating not as often as after drinking.

I have checked him out, chest sounds fine, he is running around eating, drinking and steadily gaining weight.

I think he is eating/drinking too fast and maybe it goes the wrong way making him cough.

Any ideas how I can help him or does he just need to learn to slow down?

Thanks

M + Fugly (who is fed up with all that coughing in his ear drama queen)