[Gpdd] Rainbowbridge: Kirsten of the Crittercrew

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:22:54 EST 2009

Dear all,

I seem to be the messenger of sad news lately.
I send a message via twitter to Kirsten of the Crittercrew asking her how
she was doing.
I had not heard from her for quite a while, and was wondering if she was
okay.

I received a message from her spouse, telling me that Kirsten had passed
away in September.
He told me she would have appreciated me asking about her.

Kirsten, I knew was ill, but did not realize she was doing that bad.
This came as quite a shock to me. I don't know the specifics, but don't want
to bother her spouse,
who I do not know at all, with these questions.
I believe she had a form of cancer.
Kirsten was the owner of the Crittercrew: Oreo Cookie Monster, L'il Miz
Moppit, Tribble, Smidge, Buddha Bandit Bear, Chetters & Jesse

She will be missed!

Sadly,
Mikey and the Winky girls: Dunya and Woopy
and my valentine: Chico
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl