[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRDIGE: Kirsten of the Crittercrew

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Nov 13 13:16:11 EST 2009

Mikey, Dunya, Woopy, and Chico, we certainly remember Kirsten of the Crittercrew, and it was with much sadness that we read of her passing.  It was thoughtful of you to send a message via Twitter to see how she was doing, and we know her husband appreciated it -- and as he said, would Kirsten.  We are so very sorry that she might have had a form of cancer, and we are very sorry that you got the shock of hearing she was gone.  Thank you for thinking of her, checking on her, and letting us know the news.  Would you please forward our condolences to her husband?  We send him and all the Crittercrew -- Oreo Cookie Monster, L'il Miz Moppit, Tribble, Smidge, Buddha Bandit Bear, Chetters & Jesse -- best and healing wishes.  Kirsten was so lucky to have such a wonderful family, with her husband and piggies, and we're glad she was a part of the Digest family, too.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday