[Gpdd] CARE: Coroplast cage bottoms vs piggie incisors

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 13 17:44:11 EST 2009

I just realized that the cage bottom fits on the inside of Puff's soon-to-be-inherited C&C cage. Considering her history of plastic consumption, I'm wondering if I have to make a new cage bottom to fit outside the cage. Come to think of it, the naughty girl could probably reach that and chew on it anyway. Argh! Suggestions? This is the thin Coroplast, about 1/4 inch, if that makes any difference. Help!
I know I've been monopolizing the Digest, and I sure appreciate your patience!
Joanie