[Gpdd] CARE: coroplast cage bottoms

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sat Nov 14 15:33:41 EST 2009

Hello Everyone and Everypig -

Sorry I've been mostly absent.  Work, work, work, you know, etc.

Anyway, had to weigh in with my $0.02 on coroplast cage bottoms.

Carmen and Shakira (and before Shakira, Carmen and Tosca, and Carmen and Cio Cio San, the boar who dressed like a woman, which is how we got Shakira..................) live in a 3 x 2 C and C cage, and the coroplast has MANY teeth marks from Miss Carmen.  OMG - she chews it enthusuastically.

So far, I can't tell that she has suffered any bad effects.  Go figure.

Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in our hearts