[Gpdd] CARE: coroplast cage bottoms

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Mon Nov 16 08:22:22 EST 2009

Hi Rayna,

I had a piggy that would chew on the coroplast when he wanted his veggies and he wanted them NOW. He was so focused on chewing the coroplast corner that he wouldn't notice when I put his veggies in the piggy arena. He kept on chewing for a little bit until he heard the other pigs eating. I never had any health issues with the little guy, other than mites and a cold.

I ended up tying a strip of cloth about an inch above the corner of coroplast he liked to chew. He chewed through the cloth, but I figured better that than coroplast. Maybe some cloth could be fitted over the plastic...?

Jocelyn, Flashbang Fatbottom, Edgeworth, and Benito