[Gpdd] Announcement: Cocoa Puff is on the Web!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 16 12:48:46 EST 2009

Hi.  I was checking out my vets website today and found that she had posted a picture of our little Cocoa Puff on her website.
You can see him at:  http://www.atlanticdvm.com/ExoticPatientsArticle.htm

He probably would be upset that he wasn't photographed on his "good side" and that his weepy little eye is showing, but he sure looks cute!

It's too bad that they didn't mention anything specific about him. I guess that they thought that monkeys and tegus were more interesting.  Good thing we know better!

Cocoa Puff is doing much better, but that poor little eye does get a bit runny from time to time. If anyone else has had a similar
problem with their piggies, as always, advice and information is welcome.

Have a great Monday!

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Puffball, Cocoa Puff, Ghirardelli, Chakalaka and Dillon Forever in our Hearts