[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Liberty

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 17:17:28 EST 2009

We send our deepest sympathies  for the loss of Liberty. I must agree with you on it really hits hardest when you are doing lots of  extra care for our beloved guinea before they pass. It was like that with our Anastasia, because you are used to doing the feedings and extra cleaning and care and then it just stops. So sorry again for your loss. Liberty is now over the bridge playing and running around with all beloved guineas and friends that have passed before. sending lots of hugs.
deepest sympathies.
Jean & Andy (misfits)