[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge) Condolences to Mieke, on Suus and Guiny

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:01:38 EST 2009

I am sorry for your loss of Suus and Guiny.  I think it is true they are not ever with us long enough.  When you are right in it, it's hard to see.  They seem to have plans of their own .  I don't think they or anyone really "dies", we/they only go elsewhere, to a better place,

may all the love in the world and beyond, support and comfort you in your grief.

Ellen