[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Liberty

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 15:53:44 EST 2009

I'm really sorry to hear about Liberty's passing. You were a very good, kind, insightful slave. I know she appreciated being allowed to leave you in the way she did, just as she appreciated the care you took to keep her happy and healthy. You're right; the more devoted our care when they're ailing, the more spiritually and emotionally invested we become, and the more difficult it is when they go. At least that's been my experience. May your remaining herd help you through the days to come.
Sincerely,
Joanie