[Gpdd] OFF TOPIC- baby bunnies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 17 19:28:20 EST 2009

  Well the bunnies went back today. I miss them already! The vet checked
them & deemed them to be healthy & so they will now go up for adoption. The
little white one we called Snuggles is a girl, the b&w we called Smokey is a
boy & the one with grey ears that we called George is a girl. I guess she'll
need a new name! They are all sweet & healthy & I just pray they find
forever homes quickly.
  Now a question: Mimi spends time on the bedroom carpet in the room they
were living in. They never were out on the floor themselves, but did kick
bedding & poo out onto the floor. I was going to vacuum & then spray the
carpet with Lysol to kill any germs. Then wait a few days before letting
Mimi on it again. Is this safe? I don't want the Lysol to make her sick, but
I need to kill any germs they may have had. I am paranoid about her getting
the e.cuniculi thing! What should I do to make her carpet safe & germ free
again?

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/