[Gpdd] MISC Famous Piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Nov 18 15:23:30 EST 2009

Dee,

Such celebrities we have in our midst!!

The only claims to fame held by the Piggyfriends are that Miss Piggy had her pigture in our local newspaper when she was one of the group that used to accompany me to the RSPCA "Pet Days" when I had a table at these fund raising events and, currently, Crystal, who is featured on a coaster in the set made for our Rodentologists to raise cash for the cause.

Shadow was featured in our local shelter's quarterly magazine in a "before and after" story, when he was handed in as a matted ball of fur one snowy day.

Lots of GPDD piggies have been Pet of the Day and do I recognise Joanne's Teddy on the Cavy Madness Calendar?

Joan's Ladybug is in the GuineaLynx Calendar for this year.

Any other unsung hero/heroine celebrity pigs out there?

Penny and the Piggyfriends.