[Gpdd] Bedding

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 17:03:54 EST 2009

Another variation on a theme:  I use newspaper on the cage bottom, and put Carefresh in the corners and also in the corner litterbox (which is used for lounging, not for going to the bathroom, according to Gordon).  I get the Sunday newspaper only, I get to read it, and it is just the right amount for the week after I discard the glossy circulars.  It is soy-based ink and has no staples (The Washington Post).  I think Gordon likes to read the Editorials, get all excited about what it says, and gives the editors a piece of his mind by shredding some of it!  I used to put Carefresh all over the bottom, but Gordon always re-arranged it into the corners, so now I just put it in the corners for him.  He seems to like that much better, and it is very easy for me to spot clean every day since it is only Gordon in the cage (reading the paper).

Audrey and Gordon, the GP
Remembering Reese