[Gpdd] Bedding

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 02:26:10 EST 2009

 This is pretty much how I do it too.  Tons of black and white newspaper in
the bottom with a few big handfuls of Carefresh alternative in clumps which
are then Sammy arranged, and handfuls of hay which he eats until I put in
too much and it gets trampled on and fouled, at which point I am called in
to clean up so his hinny doesn't get gooey hay by mistake. He considers the
hay food not bedding and hates to have to make it do for both.  Sandy and
Sammy who is happy I finally fully explained his preferences.  Sandy