[Gpdd] HEALTH: Puff's hospitalized!

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 03:37:36 EST 2009

OMG!!!   I am so sorry   do you have any idea what's wrong, I hate that your
vet keeps wanting you to leave her. When you pick her up ask then to show
you where she's kept, isn't it warm and quit, are their barking dogs around.
With all the vets there you should be able to get a same day appt. My deep
concern is with you as well as my prayers, keep us posted  If you have the
titre test run have it done twice over a couple weeks to see if its
changing,
love always Ann now recommends baby Ibuprofen for pain relief and when an
NSAID is needed instead of Metacam, be sure to ask them what the proper dose
is for her size.   lotsa love Sandy and Sammy