[Gpdd] HEALTH: Fatima has lump in her stomac

Hanna.Leppimaki at nordea.com Hanna.Leppimaki at nordea.com
Sun Nov 22 13:14:55 EST 2009

Hihi, greetings from Finland, I'm still here, been hanging with the digest since 1995. I have got good support with Igor, Wilma and Pölö - thanks for it.

Now I'm sitting here with Fatima, who is 6y 4m old sweet little (hmm, not that little :-p) piggie girl. She lives together with approximately 2y old adopted neutered board and they get well together. What worries me is that she has got something in her belly. It feels like ovarian cyst, but there are no other symptoms (hair loss, growth of the cysts...). Her vet is the most experienced GP vet in this country and but neither she has any strict opinion. We found those lumps last spring (March?) and since that the situation has been the same. When Fati is lying on my lap, I can feel the lump when petting her, when she's lying "flat". She's always been senvitive on her sides, so no change there. I asked the vet should she have a surgery to remove what so ever last summer before holidays just to be sure, but as she is already 6 the vet didn't want to take the risk.

BTW, another thing; the Board (mr47) mountains her every now and then. She whines but doesn't kick/pee/bite on him. She can be really crappy on other female, though.

Any ideas?

-Hanna & Fatima