[Gpdd] HEALTH: Fatima has lump in her stomac

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 15:47:00 EST 2009

She sounds like a wonderful grand dame.  I think an x-ray or ultra sound
might shed some light on it.  Once you diagnose it you can make decisions
about treatment or leave it be, biopsy etc. I hope its a very benign clump.
A skilled rodentologist or exotics vet can get an x-ray without anesthesia,
which should be avoided if at all possible. Maybe she would need to go to
university vet school to get a test like that, your vet will know, when you
find out let us know, ok!
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam