[Gpdd] HEALTH Scabby paws. Dunya.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Nov 22 18:11:41 EST 2009

Hi Mieke,

Some piggies grow little spurs on the soles of their feet, which only need clipping with the nail clippers, being careful not to go too close to the paw itself.

Or could Dunya have pododermatitis?

There are pigtures of all these on GuineaLynx, at which you may have already looked but here are the links anyway.

http://www.guinealynx.info/feet.html

http://www.guinealynx.info/pododermatitis.html

I see that Gorgeous Guineas have new products for poorly feet. I have not had occasion to try these yet but I love their other lotions and shampoos.

They may have something to help Dunya.

http://www.gorgeousguineas.com/ointments.html

Any Piggyfriends with flaky bits in their coats have a shampoo with VetSect Repel, which leaves their coats squeaky clean and also helps clear up any red skin.

Not sure about the pointy poos! Will have to give this some thought when I am more awake.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.