[Gpdd] [HEALTH]<dunya's bedding>

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 17:37:50 EST 2009

Hi Janneke, My advise would stand since she's having foot irritation and/ or
infection problems.  Maybe you are using the more expensive kind that have
been kiln treated, dried, and fluffed which is supposed to mitigate some of
the toxicity problems but since she got the foot problems anyway a bedding
change will help you sort things out quickly as to whether its a mechanical
or disease process.  Just change the shavings, nothing else so if she gets
better you have your answer. As for the language differences, I admire that
you guys speak at least 2 languages, I'm always greatly impressed by people
that can do that. Happy Thanksgiving or Harvest Festival, whatever you have,
my favorite time of year. We are inviting the piggies at your sisters house
to a Pirate adventure for Puff, the little accident prone piggy, she needs
some piggy friends and advice now that her intended big sister Hershey went
to the bridge.  We will be saying goodbye to Guiny and Suus too, in the
Pirate way
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam