[Gpdd] [Virtual)Invite to Piggy Virtual Event on the Black Pearl

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 22:52:53 EST 2009

Dear Corrine;  This is Sandy and Shipwreck Sam from GPDD, and Alge and Cap'n
Jack and Barnacle Bill and whee wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
Whee will be going on a little Pirate Adventure soon brought on by needing
to introduce a new young sow piggy, Puff into Society when her older sister
died tragically a couple months ago, she was Hershey. If you have any
piggies now, whee want to invite your piggie(s) to sail with us and be
introduced to piggy virtual society aboard the virtual Pirate ship, Black
Pearl. Alge has been sick with cancer and is very excited to start back into
GPDD with all her old friends. We will be remembering Snowy Bear onboard,
the ceremony that was held for him last summer, but not reported in depth,
due to Alge's illness and my disability. All other piggies are invited too
and the main purpose will be a coming out for new piggies into Piggie
Society    Either way as we all miss him and you so much.
In loving memory of Snowy Bear
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam
Alge and Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill, Ist Mate