[Gpdd] [HEALTH]<dunya's bedding>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 03:54:15 EST 2009

Hey Sandy,

Yes, you're right (even if i dont agree ;-)) changing bedding couldnt hurt.
Its easy to do and if it helps, who cares what their silly auntie-slave
thinks ;-)
Thank you for the compliments about our language, although we dont think
it's very special. We cannot expect people to speak dutch when we go abroad
(it's not easy and there are not many countries where they speak it), and
it's such a tiny country that going abroad is kinda inevitable, especially
when we want to enjoy some sun.

I just caught up with my digests (41.. ) So i'll be following the pirate
adventure. can my pigs come too? They sure could use the distraction. I know
they miss Suus.

Grtz
Janneke (and Igor and Yaya)
p.s. happy thanksgiving too! We dont have anything like that, but i
appreciate the thought thats behind your wishes ;-)