[Gpdd] [Virtual]Puffs Pirate Adventure

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Nov 26 18:15:19 EST 2009

Oh! yeah Janneke! there's a message inviting them, I referred to them as
being at your sisters, and she had already said all the "cousins" were up
for a voyage, so they are not only invited, hard to have a great party
without them!  All piggies are invited although I wont be able to send
individual invites, but one of the pirates will post a notice in the next
few days.  It is a coming out party for baby Puff and any other sow who
wishes to be presented in piggie society, plus many will want an escort, so
many opportunities for boars too! but they dont have to pair up in  advance,
they can  on board as they meet new friends onboard and post messages home
to their parent/slaves to post on the GPDD.  Alge is so excited I talked to
her yesterday and not only excited she promises to give Cap'n Jack and
Barnacle Bill time off
Yours in Piggy Piracy, Sandy and Shipwreck Sam