[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Children's Ibuprofen

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Fri Nov 27 14:22:48 EST 2009

Dear Sandy and the GPDD Family,

Yes we are home from Bermuda. The dose of children's ibuprofen
(100mg/5ml) is not based on weight but metabolic rate. I prefer to use
Rimadyl if you are treating a long term condition.
I did not see the Black Pearl sailing off Bermuda. We had a low pressure
system almost directly over the island that brought blustery winds and
rain almost every day. The Black Pearl probably sailed to more southern
islands where the trade winds make for more reliable sailing conditions.
In fact I did speak with several sailors in Saint George Bermuda since I
sailed my own 37 foot sailboat from Miami to Venezuela. The sailors were
all staying in port waiting for fairer weather.

Feel free to write me or call me with any questions.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.