[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge Three Piggyfriends

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Fri Nov 27 14:50:47 EST 2009

Dear Penny,

Thank you for sharing with the GPDD family the stories of your dearly
departed Piggyfriends. I have never been able to write about the death
of my own pigs. But your story illustrates what a wonderful dedicated
piggy slave you are to your fur babies. You have brought so much love
and happiness into their lives and in return they gave you their love.
You and the Piggyfriends have touched so many peoples lives and in doing
so you brought those people joy. I certainly enjoyed looking at the
pictures of your piggys. I also always look forward to your posts on the
digest.

Sincerely,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.