[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Toffee & Cadbury

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 18:07:35 EST 2009

Dear Penny,

I'm so very sorry to hear that you also lost your precious Toffee & Cadbury.  I find these little guys just so endearing, so wonderful and yet we know our hearts will break because their lifespans are just not long.  Your babies were beautiful!
Please know that I am sending you a hug and wish you an early congratulations on your new addition.  I'm sure that Toffee & Cadbury are looking down from heaven with giant smiles as they know the new boar will be so very lucky to be in your family.
"Rest in Peace, Toffee and Cadbury".
Hugs,
Joanne
Spicy ~ Merri ~ Macie ~ Teddy ~ Baci ~ Sweetie

 "There is a Native American legend which says that when a human dies    there is a bridge they must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge awaits    every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based upon what    they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge -- and which are turned    away."
~ Unknown

-