[Gpdd] HEALTH: Puff eats paint off of bell

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Nov 28 15:26:02 EST 2009

Joanie,

You are sure that Puff is a guinea pig???

Sapphire is busy packing for her trip to the Pearl and is sure to keep an
eye on her as she did with dear Hershey. We don't want Puff eating the
rigging or chewing holes in the Jolly Roger.

My Piggyfriends love tearing holes in cardboard boxes or ripping up paper.
Perhaps these might be safer for Puff than parrot toys until she has learned
how to be a piggy. If you have an apple tree nearby, one that has not been
sprayed, then some twigs might be enjoyable ( and safer ) for her. A wide
cardboard tube makes a great toy that can be explored and gnawed and is
easily replaced when it becomes too damaged.

Sapphire says " See you soon Puff ".

Penny.