[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Three Piggyfriends

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 30 19:58:51 EST 2009

Penny, I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear piggyfriends, Gulliver, Toffee and Cadbury.
Thank you for sharing their pictures and stories.
I'm sure that they were very happy that they found their way to you.

Thank you for taking the time to help me deal with my loss last month even though you were dealing with your own losses.

With sympathy,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Ghirardelli, Chakalaka, Twinkie and Dillon Forever in our Hearts