[Gpdd] Announcements: Condolences for Gulliver, Cadbury and Toffee

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Nov 30 21:48:26 EST 2009

Dear Penny and the PiggyFriends our condolences to you all on the very
very sad passing of pigspokesman Gulliver and the sweet Cadbury and
Toffee :o(
RIP Gulliver, Cadbury and Toffee run free at the bridge, popcorn
together and with your mates from past and family members, you'll be so
very sadly missed but NEVER fogotten by mummy or your family and friends
on gpdd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Velvet, Onyx,
Bella, Tommy and Glynis
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Three little stars now twinkling in the sky.......................  :o(
:o(  :o(

Penny sending you mega hugs love i know how much you love each and
everyone of the PF's they're special to you.  The loss of a piggie
leaves an empty space.  I'm hoping that Gulliver and Duke are now
chatting away happily again like they used too.  Such gorgeous piggies
i'm sure they're telling everyone what wonderful lives they lived with
you and the PF's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loves from sad friends,
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx