[Gpdd] Gpdd: [Rainbow Bridge] (((Hershey)))

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:41:54 EDT 2009

My condolences go out to Joanie and her husband.  So sorry for your loss.  You sounded like there was a lot to do for her and you did everything possible.

R.I.P., little Hershey.  The kind beings on the 'other side' will assist you thye reswt of the way to Rainbow Bridge, as they always help the beasts and animals to cross over and into the light.

Have a good day everyone.  You are loved!!