[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Hershey

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 13:34:14 EDT 2009

Dearest Joan,
I am behind on GPDD posts and just found one where there is an on-going debate about Hershey's illness.  I am so very sorry that I missed the post that she has passed away.  I'm so sad for you.  Please know that you were a wonderful mama to her and she had a sweet life with you.  That's what matters more than anything;she was so loved.  Having lost my dog Becky and my bunny Bella very recently, I understand your pain.  We just have to believe that when the time is right, we will be with our babies once again.  In the meantime, feel free to email me anytime you'd like to talk.  I'm here.
Hugs for you,
Joanne and her herd, too.
"Animals are excellent role models for forgiveness...
There is no holding back of the love."
- Christine Robinson