[Gpdd] HEALTH: Stinky poos

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 1 16:36:22 EDT 2009

I used Benebac, and it did help with Hershey's loose droppings, though they hadn't yet become smelly. But, a word of warning: the Benebac I got at the petstore was rancid--it was yellow and smelled like stale flour. The stuff I got from the vet was colorless and odorless, so I know the first batch was OLD! If there is stool odor, it probably means the bad bacteria are no longer held in check. I'm praying for a happy gut for her and joyful times gaining weight.
Joanie