[Gpdd] MISC- noise & piggies

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Thu Oct 1 20:04:14 EDT 2009

=====

Jaime, our girls don't seem to be bothered by noises at all. Sudden
movements, yes...they'll fly into their houses like nobody's business, but
noises don't seem to faze them. They've learned that the vacuum, while
annoying, isn't going to eat them. :) Mona, the youngest, still gets a
little agitated at some noises, but all the girls were more skittish when
they were younger.

If the roofers do spook Mimi, I can't imagine it will impact her very
seriously. She'll probably become accustomed to the noise and learn to
ignore it in no time, although all you may see of her for a little while
will be a nose peeking out of her hiding spot. :)

~*~
Angela, Peter, and the Guinea Goddesses
Isis, Artemis (Mimi), and Pomona (Mona)

=====