[Gpdd] [ANNOUCEMENT] Rosie gp doing her bit for peace

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 2 13:27:09 EDT 2009

Dear all

I saw this on Care2's website. I am not advocating or asking anyone to sign, it was just such a sweet video.  Mind you, if Rosie the guinea pig really is paying out a $1 a carrot, I think she's being conned!...

Kind regards

Carole

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/289481676  (Immediately beneath the video clip, under the words 'YouTube', is a square. If you click on that once, the video will fill the entire screen so you can see the whole clip even better!  Press the 'esc' button on your keyboard afterwards to make the image appear normal size again.)