[Gpdd] misc: mimi and the roof noise

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 19:12:21 EDT 2009

Hello Jaime,
We had a lot of work on the outside of our house  done this  summer... and having 15 guinea pigs.. it was impossible to move them as they live in very large 4 by 2 cages that are stacked three high in 3 sections.. so the noise began and the loudness of the men working for a full month outside... Well I am glad to report that it never bothered any of the guinea pigs.. they never acted scared or acted any different at all! They continued on with their normal routines of their very lazy days. So I would say leave Mimi where she is and let the noise begin:) I really think she will do just fine.
Jean (misfits)