[Gpdd] [MISC] I just joined the list and wanted to say hello!

Allison wildgreenearth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:59:50 EDT 2009

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to have found this digest.  I just wanted to introduce my
little piggies, Mochachino (a.k.a. Chino) and Baron Bean von Cuddlybottom
(a.k.a. Bean).  My name is Allison, and we all live happily in Maryland.

I've had the boys for over 2 years, and I have yet to cage them together.
The reason being that I did house Bean with another male, and I'm not sure
what happened, but I came home one day, and Brenie, the other piggy, had
died (I'll spare you the details).  So since then, I'm really afraid to put
Bean & Chino together.  Once I see one of them getting ready to mount the
other, I freak out and put them back in their separate cages.  I heard that
unless they're neutered, they will always be aggressive.  I'm sure there's a
plethora of information in the archives, so I'm looking forward to going
back and reading through back entries.

Hope you are having a wonderful day,
Allison & the bunnies
(as I affectionately call them. I realized I was saying "sweeties" and
"cuties" too much :-P)