[Gpdd] [Behavior] Lonely Guinea Pig - Faith

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Sun Oct 4 14:15:56 EDT 2009

Although Faith is an older pig, you might want to try getting a
companion for her. When Wilbur, my older girl pig died, Emily her
younger companion who lived in a separate cage, still went into a
depression. We got a pair of young guinea pigs. Although she was not
fond of them, her mood picked up. We kept them in a separate cage,
but it definitely did help Emily. Emily loved to be picked up and
cuddled and eat.

Obviously Faith is a pig's pig rather than a people pig. I think some
kind of companion would be helpful to her.

Evelyn