[Gpdd] MISC- lonely piggie

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 20:08:58 EDT 2009

Beki-
  It sounds like Faith is definitely mourning her sister Hope. You could try
getting a very young female friend for her. Her mothering instincts may kick
in & give her something to love & care for, thus getting her more back into
life. I would also try to keep working very slowly with her to try to get
her to trust you & let you maybe hold her eventually. Try sitting next to
the cage & just talking softly to her a few times a day so she eventually
associates that nothing bad will happen when you are there. Piggies are very
social so I'm sure she is very lonely. Her age doesn't help either. She is
probably set in her ways, I would imagine. I don't know if maybe a stuffed
animal to cuddle with would help or not. It would have to be something
animal safe. Maybe others will have better suggestions. I hope things get
better soon. Keep us updated.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/