[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 5 19:07:55 EDT 2009

Julie-
  I just want to say I'm so sorry about Donald. I feel like I lost one of my
own. He was such a sweet, brave little guy. Every morning I would say a
prayer for you & him & all the other piggies & people who need them right
now. I'm sorry it wasn't meant to come true. You're so very brave. He was
lucky to have such a wonderful mommy as you. I couldn't bring myself to be
with my piggies when they put them down. I am not as brave as you. You are a
wonderful friend to me & I just want you to know my heart is with you.
Hugs...

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/